In order to register a student for enrolment, the enrolment form below must be completed and a $50.00 enrolment fee paid. This fee is non-refundable and covers administration costs associated with enrolments and interviews.
The school's bank account details are: BSB: 633-000 / Account: 152498994.Please include the child's surname and first name in the payment description.
The following supporting documents are required:
- Your child's birth certificate (or Certificate of Citizenship/Residency if not born in Australia)
- Passport or Visa (if not an Australian citizen)
- Child's Medicare Immunisation History (no older than 2 months)
- Last two school reports
- Diagnostic reports (if applicable)
- Family/Court order documents (if relevant)
Once you have submitted an application form and supporting documentation, we then invite your family in for an interview with the teacher. The purpose of the interview is for the teacher to meet you as a family, get to your child and his/her needs and it is also a time to ask any outstanding questions you may have.
Final decisions on places available will take into account:
- The existing class dynamic
- Consideration of parental support for the child’s education and behaviour
- A degree of understanding of and commitment to Steiner Education
We then inform you of the outcome. If we offer you a place, you will need to sign an Acceptance of Enrolment form to complete the process.
Once this is received, you will be issued with a fee statement and payments must be made before the child commences their first day.