Are you looking to contribute to a strong and thriving educational community with heart? Our school is in an exciting growth period and is currently seeking new Board members.
The role of our Board is to supervise compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, assess and manage risk, govern finance, and develop and maintain the strategic direction of the school. We are looking for any community members who are supportive of Steiner educational philosophy who would like to be a part of this growing school. The school Board is particularly seeking candidates with the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Human Resource Management
- Law and legal services
The role requires approximately 2-5 hours a week in the form of:·
- responding regularly to emails;
- attending monthly Board meetings (Thursday evenings);
- actioning any tasks identified in meetings;·
- working on a specific project/subcommittee;
- being involved in the strategic planning of the school
Please note that we are looking for people who are willing to commit long-term, and who have adequate time, energy and dedication to spare for these voluntary roles.
For more details about the Helena River Steiner School board, click here.